The dawn of 2018 brings our latest version update, making your ScreenTag an easier, richer and better experience. Although this is not a groundbreaking update, it introduces features you have been requesting for quite some time.
• Texting personal link through the ScreenTag app: Our users won’t need anymore to go back and forth through template text messages stored in their phones.
• A logo/profile pic is now stored inside the contact info file: A popular request by many users that enhances one’s business/personal image.
• Branded link for use in e-mail signatures, social media and printed material: ScreenTag users will be using an easier-to-recall custom-domain branded link (e.g. xcompany.cards/user or screentag.link/user), rather than our shortlink domain used to generate the ScreenTag QR codes.
• Multi-ScreenTag app: Users are now able to have multiple ScreenTags in their app. Those hybrid users shall be getting an intro screen acting as a selector for the ScreenTag they wish to use each time. Users can now have up to four different digital business and/or personal cards in a single app, rather than multiple apps.
• Updated app layout for Android phones: Enhances the experience for some Android phone manufacturers who add a navigation bar in web apps stored in the device.
• Android lock screen image support discontinued: Some Android phone manufacturers are updating the lockscreen layout of their devices outside Google layout guidelines. To mitigate the impact to our users, we decided to discontinue the support for code images as background for Android lock screens. Our users, however, may still be able to use the home screen code image as a background for their device lock screen if the manufacturer of their device adheres to Google layout guidelines.